- Single lesson: $55 per surfer
- Double lesson: $100 per surfer
- 3, 4 or 5 lesson packages starting at $135pp
- Group Discount! Book in a group of 4 or more and pay only $50 each.
Group surf lessons are:
- 2 hours in duration
- aimed at beginning to intermediate surfers
- take place in waist deep water
- have a maximum of 8 students to 1 instructor
- meet us at the beach and be greeted by Dan or Meg at the van
- fill out a consent form and then get fitted with a wetsuit
- be given an appropriate board to carry onto the beach
- learn about beach safety including dangers and hazards, assessing surf conditions, handling your board, and safe dismounts/crash positions
- be shown how to pop up to your feet then practise your prone-to-feet technique on the sand
- get into the water and SURF!
There is always an instructor with you in the water offering tips and tricks to improve your surfing. We will share our time among all students by rotating around giving each person plenty of one-on-one instruction throughout the two hours.
If you are keen and fit, you might be interested in a double lesson. You will have two 2-hour surf lessons in one day with a break between the two to either enjoy a picnic on the beach or grab a quick bite at one of the local eateries.